Author Topic: New Version! alpha-0.2.9  (Read 2804 times)

Uxernome

Re: New Version! alpha-0.2.9
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »
you should rather thank him for listening to the small community
Can be interpreted as "you're lucky that he's listening to your crap, little peasants"
You think you never came at me? Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt. But pay attention to what you writes. because at the slightest miswording, I can smell the faintest odours of arrogance and provocation in any message, be it small or lengthy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:20:25 PM by México »

R34LD34L

• "TERRABLOX!!!!!!!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 08:55:12 PM »
I was comparing him to notch as a joke.....overthinking
Schematic Mod Thingy!!!!

Braffolk

• I like beans
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 08:31:24 AM »
Oh no, What's going on here again?!  :o

Well, The game runs really really slow on the default settings, average of 15 fps.
Runs at 30 fps on minimum settings and Srs? view distance...

And again, still you didn't fix the collisions...I asked that already on December 18, 2013, 10:53:46 PM.

Sadly I did not see any positive change to the game in this update.
I would love to see things getting fixed and improved rather than more things being added at this stage.

Some things which should be fixed , improved or completed:
- Collisions.
- Menu navigation, for example the 'done' or 'accept' buttons should bring you to previous menu.
- Menu positioning. http://i.imgur.com/SI1vttX.png
- Anti aliasing on menu buttons.
- Chunk Loading, http://i.imgur.com/4xRWNrg.png , It should load the chunks NEAR the player first , not start loading them from far away.
- Clouds should NOT appear above the water when they are actually behind the water. http://i.imgur.com/Lp18MvG.png oh and also shadows: http://i.imgur.com/TItStO9.png
- More options to disable the planet effect, change FOV, disable shadows,
- On a tiny world it just starts blinking and teleporting for me.

Well, And now the most important changes I wish to see to the game.
-Firstly, deeper and larger worlds so we could actually build. (At least 200 blocks deep for example)
-And I would also love to see speed improvements, I know it takes time to rewrite stuff but when it gives a speed boost it will be worth it.
-Delta timing or frame skipping.

Uxernome

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 09:40:37 PM »
yeah the menus started to break in the previous version and weren't really fixed in this one. It's still much more bearable.

I have to agree with you on larger worlds, some maps I plan to release will need larger space.

R34LD34L

• "TERRABLOX!!!!!!!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 10:10:10 PM »
Awwwee man I finally got my computer working and tried to play terrablox: (Im back to my dino but its not that bad....)

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation
ShaderName: hlsl9_Primitive

C:\Users\TAYVIO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\memory(16,19): error X4502: invalid ps_2_0 input semantic 'DEPTH'

############################################################################################
Schematic Mod Thingy!!!!

Terrablox #1 Fan

• FULL TIME CODER
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »
Jack you really need to make a linux version like dont even test it just make it an executeable and put it on the website and say not tested use at own risk but the fact that u have it on diffrent platforms would bring in a lot more people and u know im right.

PS this was typed in 5 seconds.
Go Terrablox.

Uxernome

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2014, 12:39:38 AM »
PS this was typed in 5 seconds.

thx capt. obvious :P