Author Topic: Terrablox Legacy 2.0  (Read 2288 times)

Matchesia

• A Person
    • View Profile
Re: Terrablox Legacy 2.0
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »

Did you even read the message you sent me on skype..
Good but we decided to Scrap it XD for no reason tbh

It's dead, but not as dead as the chat.
https://discord.gg/BA9FpQJ

R34LD34L

• "TERRABLOX!!!!!!!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 05:48:18 PM »
The point of the matter is, you need to make up your mind, it being unfinished shouldnt have any regard to you saying smart comments, it was my choice i tried to bring the community back and idk why its such a big deal....if you want to you can try to make a voxel engine i wanna see how that goes, because its not all peaches and cream its quite difficult to manage, I can release the version that allows you to build with all terrablox's blocks and it allows you to save your worlds but its not 100% optimized...
Schematic Mod Thingy!!!!

Matchesia

• A Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 06:48:09 PM »
The point of the matter is, you need to make up your mind, it being unfinished shouldnt have any regard to you saying smart comments, it was my choice i tried to bring the community back and idk why its such a big deal....if you want to you can try to make a voxel engine i wanna see how that goes, because its not all peaches and cream its quite difficult to manage, I can release the version that allows you to build with all terrablox's blocks and it allows you to save your worlds but its not 100% optimized...
First you tell me you've decided to turn tbl2.0 into your own game yet your still talking about it. look, even Uxernome has agreed with me that terrablox 2.0 is a bad idea one of the main reasons we thought it was a bad idea was the fact you couldn't mod game which is a very unique feature that is in the original terrablox legacy. And yes, i realise that game developing is pretty hard to do and i also know that it is very hard to focus on the game. but you bringing this up has absolutely nothing to do what we are arguing about.

I have also had enough of your hypocritical comments about me being confused, you could say that i am confused, but that wouldn't mean anything considering that you've been changing the subject multiple times, first you talk about creativox and now you're talking about tbl2.0. make your damn mind up already. and stop insisting that i am confused, the only thing i'm confused about is how your statements don't make any sense.

trg601

• Just a guy
    • View Profile
    • Mutant Brain Games
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 04:35:59 PM »
. . . the only thing i'm confused about is how your statements don't make any sense.
I'm sorry to interrupt this argument you are having, but I believe what you said above is the definition of confused.

Also I can't tell what you are actually arguing about anymore, and I don't think either you know either.
If you could figure that out, there could be a lot less confusion...
I've made some stuff for terrablox, but I'm too lazy to link to much of it.
Terrablox Solder
Join the Terrablox Chatroom!

Matchesia

• A Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 09:08:06 PM »
. . . the only thing i'm confused about is how your statements don't make any sense.
I'm sorry to interrupt this argument you are having, but I believe what you said above is the definition of confused.

Also I can't tell what you are actually arguing about anymore, and I don't think either you know either.
If you could figure that out, there could be a lot less confusion...
Eh, don't worry i have no idea what we're arguing about either, i don't know if he is trying to edit terrablox legacy 2.0 or starting to go back on creativox (the game he also gave up on.)

R34LD34L

• "TERRABLOX!!!!!!!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 10:34:16 PM »
I literally told you im not doing terranlox 2.0 i made a post about it, why are you consistently drawing attention to the topic.

TO END CONFUSION:
   - IM NOT WORKING ON TERRABLOX 2.0 ANYMORE IT HAS BECOME CREAVOX, WHICH I HAVE SHOWN ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM INCLUDING JACK. TERRABLOX 2.0 IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED...I REPEAT...IT IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED

var i = 1;
while ( i > 0) {
      show_message("TERRABLOX 2.0 IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED");
}

ALSO... THE POINT WAS TO AWAKEN THE DAMN COMMUNITY, I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THATS THE ONLY REASON I WAS GOING TO REMAKE TERRABLOX LEGACY......IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS THEN READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT....AND NO ITS NOT A BAD IDEA BECAUSE IT WAS GOING TO HAVE MODDING AND ONLINE...IT WAS LITERALLY AN EXTENSION FROM LEGACY AND YES I WAS CONSIDERING ON ADDING SUPPORT FOR LEGACY THINGS.....THE TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED

SIDE NOTE:
- IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED...YOU NEED SOME DAMN HELP.........I CANT EXPLAIN ANYTHING FURTHER THAN THIS..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:36:40 PM by R34LD34L »
Schematic Mod Thingy!!!!

Matchesia

• A Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 12:06:27 AM »
I literally told you im not doing terranlox 2.0 i made a post about it, why are you consistently drawing attention to the topic.

TO END CONFUSION:
   - IM NOT WORKING ON TERRABLOX 2.0 ANYMORE IT HAS BECOME CREAVOX, WHICH I HAVE SHOWN ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM INCLUDING JACK. TERRABLOX 2.0 IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED...I REPEAT...IT IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED

var i = 1;
while ( i > 0) {
      show_message("TERRABLOX 2.0 IS NO LONGER BEING DEVELOPED");
}

ALSO... THE POINT WAS TO AWAKEN THE DAMN COMMUNITY, I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THATS THE ONLY REASON I WAS GOING TO REMAKE TERRABLOX LEGACY......IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS THEN READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT....AND NO ITS NOT A BAD IDEA BECAUSE IT WAS GOING TO HAVE MODDING AND ONLINE...IT WAS LITERALLY AN EXTENSION FROM LEGACY AND YES I WAS CONSIDERING ON ADDING SUPPORT FOR LEGACY THINGS.....THE TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED

SIDE NOTE:
- IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED...YOU NEED SOME DAMN HELP.........I CANT EXPLAIN ANYTHING FURTHER THAN THIS..
Okay, you are seriously annoying me right now. i never said (in words) you clearly just assumed that i did even though i didn't say that at all i was just talking about how much of a bad idea it was. i said that you stopped developing it and changed it into creativox.
which you also stopped developing. according to the skype message you sent me.
So make your mind up man, are you developing creativox or not? or have you actually gaven up on said project.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:12:06 AM by Matthew »

R34LD34L

• "TERRABLOX!!!!!!!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2016, 05:58:00 AM »
"IT HAS BECOME CREAVOX" - SO YES CREAVOX IS STILL EXISTING..I WORK ON IT FROM TIME TO TIME, ITS ITS OWN GAME, SEPARATE FROM EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:00:45 AM by R34LD34L »
Schematic Mod Thingy!!!!

Matchesia

• A Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2016, 06:25:09 PM »
"IT HAS BECOME CREAVOX" - SO YES CREAVOX IS STILL EXISTING..I WORK ON IT FROM TIME TO TIME, ITS ITS OWN GAME, SEPARATE FROM EVERYTHING.
Oh ok. i was only confused just because you said to me that you stopped developing.