Author Topic: Technical stuff  (Read 706 times)

JohnBlackhills

• View Profile
Technical stuff
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:33:21 PM »
Hi guys! I've been playing this game a long ago and now i found this website and tried new version. I didn't know that this game is still alive.. so I'm glad I found it! (sry for bad eng) And I have idea how to make this game more interesting and creative for players. For now we have here some building blocks and beautiful world with epic shaders.. but i think there is a lot of sandbox games where you can choose the type of block and build what ever you want. But if there could be something like redstone in minecraft or other stuff like this.. just something simple so the players can have fun with experiments with it. For example elevator or mining machine or some speed boost blocks or teleport from block A to block B(like in portal). And of course ladders would be great! What do you think guys

Terrabloxian

• Drop it like it's hot
    • View Profile
Re: Technical stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 12:45:55 AM »
All of these things are supposed to be added in due time my friend
Say nope to dope!

JohnBlackhills

• View Profile
Re: Technical stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 01:38:24 AM »
Yes I know but i want to alk about how it could be made. If there will be something like redstone in mc it will be great, but in easier way. I think of this: if there will be levers and doors every lever and door could have their ID and you could set the ID of lever/door when you place them. And when you push the lever for example with ID 1 all doors with same ID will open. I already tried something like this in gm and it's really easy and you don't need to make weird wires everywhere. And of course because of generating chunks there could be limit of how many blocks you can have between the lever and doors.